Why is a career at Steffes so awesome?
At Steffes, we recognize that our people are the foundation of what we do. We invest heavily in the success of our employees and offer opportunities for advancement such as on the job training, tuition reimbursement, continuing education, and countless career advancement opportunities. Steffes offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team and see firsthand what makes working at Steffes so awesome!
Our Commitment To Employees
At Steffes our commitment to innovation begins with our commitment to our employees. Steffes employees are empowered to make a difference in the organization and the communities in which we live and work.
Steffes provides resources to develop your skills and advance your career in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Our culture promotes coaching, training, mentoring and education reimbursement to ensure we are investing in the future of each employee.
Please check back for open positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Retirement Planning - 401K plan after thirty days of employment, plus employer match and profit sharing.
- Financial Guidance – Choose the investment strategy that works best for you with planning for your financial future.
- Income Protection - We offer employees short term disability insurance to provide income protection if you are out of work for a personal injury or illness.
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance – No cost to employees for basic life and AD&D insurance.
Healthcare Fitness & Well Being
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage – A cafeteria plan of multiple low-cost medical coverages with prescription drug, health savings, dental, and vision insurance plan options.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Our reimbursement accounts allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for medical spending and/or dependent daycare expenses.
- Fitness Incentives - Payroll deductions and discounts to fitness centers in our communities.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - A 100% company paid benefit! EAP’s provide employees and their families with confidential, 24-hour access to counseling services.
- Paid Time Off - Maintaining a good work-life balance is critical to employee success. Our time off package will give you ample opportunity to rest and recharge.
- Coach & Mentorship - Every day, we provide employees with the coaching and mentorship needed to succeed on the job. This includes setting goals regarding where you want your career to go and helping you map out a plan to get there.
- Steffes University - Every employee has the opportunity to further their knowledge with our internal program, Steffes University .
- Education Reimbursement - Steffes offers reimbursement for qualified educational programs and related expenses involved with continuing your education.