Engineered Flare System
The Steffes Engineered Flare system is an innovative solution for combustion of oil production gases.
Steffes is committed to working with operators to provide the simplest and most reliable solution for their flaring requirements. A flare capable of providing a very clean burn is of no value if it is not running.
Key features of the engineered flare include:
- Variable annular orifice design gives optimum system performance over wide range of gas flows for both high pressure and low pressure gases. The annular orifice provides excellent mixing of air with the gas prior to combustion which helps to facilitate smokeless operation under most conditions
- Designed to help operators meet requirements of EPA 40 CFR 60.18
- Modular design allows for high pressure flare tip, low pressure tip, and pilot to be used together or independently
- High temperature resistant materials used for construction
- Thermocouple monitoring of pilot
- Many controller options available from a standard electric fencer with battery operated data logger to advanced burner management systems
- The system includes everything you need to get up and running in the field