Clean, Efficient Low-Pressure Flares
Steffes Air Assist Flares are a reliable solution to burn gases at low pressures. We’ve equipped our Air Assist Flares with variable speed fans to produce a smokeless, clean burn. The continuous running stable pilot ensures the flare remains lit and running, even in some of the harshest conditions. All Steffes Air Assist Flares have user-friendly controllers to operate the variable speed fans and provide reliable pilot monitoring.
In addition to their smokeless operation, Steffes Air Assist Flares can reduce back pressure for safer, more efficient production. Steffes Air Assist Flares come in two models to accommodate a variety of flow rates. Our experienced sales team can help you determine which model meets your requirements.
- Two models with capabilities to burn gases at low pressure over a wide range of flow rates
- Clean burn from a variable speed fan
- Stainless steel construction
- Smokeless operation
- 98% destruction efficiency
- Designed to meet EPA 40 CFR §60.18 requirements