Reduce Storage Tank Pressure
The Steffes Pressure Regulating Blower is a reliable solution to help reduce tank pressure. The unit comes as a pre-fabricated package with a motorized blower mounted on a skid table and a UL listed controller. Its PLC touch screen makes it easy to use and provides a range of features to safely reduce back pressure and improve well site productivity.
- Reduces thief hatch leaking without creating a vacuum at the tanks
- Designed to hold tank pressure at a user-set level
- A cost effective solution for new sites or retrofitting old sites
- Adjustable variable speed drive
- PLC touchscreen with data logging capability
- Class 1 Div 1 motor/blower skid
- 480V 3 Phase power required
- Can push gas to flare with Vapor Recovery Unit
Heated PRB Skid
The PRB table and the control unit is mounted inside of a heated fiber glass house structure.
- Makes for more convenient operations and service during cold winter months
- Prevents freezing
- Bypass kit is pre-installed, allowing the PRB unit to be bypassed quickly if needed
Connects lines and allows the PRB unit to be bypassed quickly in one place if needed.
This insulated steel cover allows the PRB motor to run more efficiently in colder temperatures.