Reduce Storage Tank Pressure
The Steffes Pressure Regulating Blower is a reliable solution to help reduce tank pressure and can help reduce the risk of methane leaking into the atmosphere from the thief hatch. Our unit comes as a prefabricated package with a motorized blower mounted on a skid table and a UL listed controller. Its PLC touch screen makes it easy to use and provides a range of features to safely reduce back pressure and improve well site productivity.
- Reduces thief hatch leaking without creating a vacuum at the tanks
- Designed to hold tank pressure at a user-set levels
- A cost-effective solution for new sites or retrofitting old sites
- Adjustable variable speed drive
- PLC touchscreen with data logging capability
- Option for an insulated steel cover or enclosed building which allows the PRB motor to run more efficiently in colder temperatures
Are you interested in learning how the Steffes PRB can help reduce emission on your site?
With more and more Steffes Pressure Regulating Blowers deployed on site, operators are now using the PRB in more way than just one. Learn how one Permian Basin Operator created a Added Revenue Stream of up to $4,000 per day using the Steffes Pressure Regulating Blower. Contact a Steffes Key Accounts Manager or fill out the form to download your copy of our Pressure Regulating Blower Application White Paper.